|Home | About Us | Info | Buy | Sell | To Pay | Images | Library | Advice | Search | RSS Feeds | Site Map | Contact Us|
Click on the 'Contact' link at the end of each inquiry of your interest and respond as follows:
In each response, do mention your city, state, country.
- do not offer what the buyer has not asked for
- do not simply say that you can supply
- do not ask to simply contact you through your email, website, or phone
- do not give only a general description of your company
Such responses are not sent to the buyer.
Instead email us the following separately so you can always refer to it:
- profile for www.findstone.com/saleoffers.htm
- price list for www.findstone.com/pricelists.htm
- stock list for www.findstone.com/readystock.htm
- stone images for www.findstone.com/album.htm
- other images for www.findstone.com/artistic.htm
This will help you, us and other buyers.
Have a dialog with the buyer just as if the buyer would have contacted you directly. Ask the same questions. Give the same suggestions / offers. Your offer and the buyer's response will be displayed through a 'See Offers' link at the end of each inquiry. You can respond again, etc. You can send images also. Images always help to quicken a deal. Do note that we are a neutral marketplace i.e. we will not negotiate with the buyer on behalf of any supplier. If you do not want your response to be publicly displayed, tell us.